- Cleaning Schedules (Including daily, monthly and laundry schedules)
- Menus & Grocery Lists (these are blank I like to make new each week)
- Bills & Budgets (this has monthly forms I made so I never forget to pay, or what I paid to whom or when)
- Things to make our house a home (this is a section of wants and needs for the home so when there is extra money in the budget I know where to spend it)
- Recipes (this is just for the recipes most used so I can get my hands on them quickly)
- Cleaning recipes (for cleaning the dishwasher or washing machine, even recipes for detergents should I run out and need some quick from house hold stuff)
- Books and projects ( this is a running list. I tend to start soo many books and projects that I loose track of what needs to be finished next)
- Child, Health & emergency Information (this is a section of all really important info and numbers should something happen when I'm not around hubby will know all that I know)
- Pet Information (this section is small but has important info, like Vet #'s and Rabies Certificates, God forbid the dog ever bites someone etc.)
- Addresses (I think you know what this one is for :)
- And then a small section just for me for the things I find and think, I should print that out so I do and then never find it again lol Now I can find them.
So as long as I write everything in this book and look at it every day, I stay completely on track and have time for fun stuff like computer time and sewing, Hello I'm Sophie and I have an apron addiction hehe
And now just for fun here are pictures of my boys, when they saw I had the camera out this morning to take a pic of my binder they immediately grabbed their favorite things and yelled take a picture of this mom!!!!